Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did that work for you? I just plugged in an SD card reader to one of the USB-C ports but couldn't figure out how to make it show up in the "infotainment" system. All I really want to do is add some radio station logos to the presets, but it's not very clear how to do that, either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There we go, SD card slot. I agree, I have TONS of ripped CD's that I'd like to be able to play. Had the CD and SD card in the glovebox of my 19 Jetta.... How are we supposed to get Radio Station logos?

Also, I've also not had an issue with the start/stop (of course, I disable the feature every time I start it)
Agreed. I just tried plugging an SD card reader into the USB-C slots, but couldn't figure out how to make it show up on the system. I have plenty of music on my phone; I just want to set up the radio station logos, but there's no clear way to do that, either.

·
Registered
137 Posts
How did that work for you? I just plugged in an SD card reader to one of the USB-C ports but couldn't figure out how to make it show up in the "infotainment" system. All I really want to do is add some radio station logos to the presets, but it's not very clear how to do that, either.
It works fine for an SD card full of music. Shows up under Media. Not sure about anything else though, like what you are wanting to do.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts