Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 VW Taos Highline Pure White
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I would like to know how to update my taos because when i go to update its always empty like no updates are available.. is it because i own a Canadian-Québec Taos and that CarNet doesn’t available in Canada?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’m in the USA with SEL (same as Highline in Canada) and I just did an OTA update (over the air update using carnet) for the latest recall to fix the OCU3 software and my software version looks the same so you may be on the latest also. I believe VW started alerting us around March 24 and I applied the update on March 28.

Output device Automotive exterior Font Bumper Audio equipment

Font Parallel Document Number Symmetry

·
Registered
2022 VW Taos Highline Pure White
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’m in the USA with SEL (same as Highline in Canada) and I just did an OTA update (over the air update using carnet) for the latest recall to fix the OCU3 software and my software version looks the same so you may be on the latest also. I believe VW started alerting us around March 24 and I applied the update on March 28.

View attachment 907

View attachment 908
In canada we don’t have CarNet for Taos .. :( so we never know when we need to do an update and we don’t know if we need to go to the dealer to update our car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts