Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with an SEL mind snagging a pic of where the wires are running from for the lightbar on the grille? Seeing what I’d need to run this on a SE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Cornflower Blue SE DSG 4 Motion
142 Posts
Kinda it’s where the grill cable plugs into . Just trying to figure out if the harness for all models has an open plug to alow this to connect to

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kinda it’s where the grill cable plugs into . Just trying to figure out if the harness for all models has an open plug to alow this to connect to
This. I want to see if the harness that plugs to the grille is an add on or if it travels to some undisclosed location

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just took a look and couldn’t see a empty connector so it will be more then likely a splice into the DRLs.
The grill is just power and ground so I can’t see this being hard. $350 is a lot for LED strip mind! 🧐

·
Registered
142 Posts
That I believe refers to the top panel when you open the hood it’s like the cover plate for the radiator. Could be wrong but I believe it’s just clips holding it in going by this pic

Bumper Automotive exterior Grille Emblem Auto part

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That I believe refers to the top panel when you open the hood it’s like the cover plate for the radiator. Could be wrong but I believe it’s just clips holding it in going by this pic

View attachment 590

Those are connectors on each side of the emblem. The post describes them as sockets so I assumed a harness is connected to them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts