Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had issues with the remote start? It worked the first day I had the car, but now neither the key fob or carnet can remote start the vehicle.

I made sure the parking brake was on (and off) with no luck. I can hear something going on in the engine bay when I try, but its not like its turning over or anything.

Will have to take it to the dealer to look at it I guess.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lol this might be the key. I made sure it was shut well and it has been working.. Finicky little bugger
Having the same issue but triple-checked the the trunk and remote-start still not working. I can hear clicking happening under the hood but nothing else happens. Fluid levels etc are fine. Back to the dealership Monday I guess...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly mine is hit or miss.. 80% of the time it doesn't work and 20 it does. I took it to the dealer and unfortunately i have a check engine light on for a pressure valve.. so they say that the remote start wont work with that on. I tried to tell them it was not working before that though and they said they cant even look at it until the other thing is fixed. I just keep taking videos so they cant say "cant reproduce the issue" crap.

Let me know if they get yours fixed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts