Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost 3 months now with my SE FWD and really like it. Noticing only 1 small issue - radio takes a while to load when I turn the car on. I hear music but the panel takes a while for it to load my channels to where I can change them (I always have it set on Sirius XM). Once or twice I had to shut the car off and restart as it never fully loaded. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Almost 3 months now with my SE FWD and really like it. Noticing only 1 small issue - radio takes a while to load when I turn the car on. I hear music but the panel takes a while for it to load my channels to where I can change them (I always have it set on Sirius XM). Once or twice I had to shut the car off and restart as it never fully loaded. Anyone else have this issue?
there's likely a problem with one of your infotaiment modules. or your software needs updated which the dealer can do. i needed 2 modules and it's been sitting at the dealership since late november. good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll just deal later as it's not too bad. Don't want to go without the car for long. Good luck with yours too!

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My radio does same thing takes too long to load...also the whole radio stopped working. Called sirius 2 times to reset signal. When i lost radio nothing was there in settings..like sirius didn't exist. Seems to have gotten worse after recall for engine module software update. I have also se fw drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.