• this is awkward

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2022 Taos Trendline
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day fine members of our community!

So the question is what do we refer to our Taos' as?

I've been caught trying to find the appropriate title when responding to posts or even creating a post. Id like to find some kind of middle ground where everyone feels comfortable and not offend anyone especially without trying to j/k lol.

EG.... "Nice (car / truck / suv ) dude!"

· Registered
101 Posts
The salesman at the dealership initially told me something like "in about 3 weeks we'll have your truck" ... lol ... A big yellow Tonka truck came to my mind instantly...

(Without thinking) I automatically responded something like "thank you, keep me posted to know when the car will arrive"

To my brain, it is a car... I went to the Taos from a 2019 Jetta and I really liked the car-like handling. As I wrote in another post, initially I was going for a Tiguan, but after driving the Taos and Tiguan I didn't how the Tiguan felt, it felt heavy and bulky. So.... car :)

· Registered
118 Posts
I also drove the Tiguan and for me the Taos was a much better feel & drive, plus it clearly had a more comfortable seat and console cover to rest my arm :)
Hey look at this we're tied
Brown Rectangle Beige Font Pattern

Oh great now I have to tell people it's a .... OTHER :unsure:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.