Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
You guys just don't know when to quit :ROFLMAO: and yeah, I noticed the center caps have the bright silver VW, but it is quite small. When it comes time to rotate them I'll revisit this, and I may give them my treatment.
Haha, sorry, couldn't resist mentioning them! :)
Agreed, wait until you have the wheels off anyway and give them a quick couple of coats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I`m not a Fan of Chrome myself so I pocketed the extra cost of the SE upgrade and just got the S Trim and added the IQ Package and had my Windows Tinted with 3M Color Stable Film for $150. In South FL, just as soon go with fabric seats anyway over Leatherette or Leather Seat Covering.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I`m not a Fan of Chrome myself so I pocketed the extra cost of the SE upgrade and just got the S Trim and added the IQ Package and had my Windows Tinted with 3M Color Stable Film for $150. In South FL, just as soon go with fabric seats anyway over Leatherette or Leather Seat Covering.
We got 10% tint all around including the top windshield strip, made a huge difference. I like those black roof rails on the base btw.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts