Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
First time VW owner here! Really excited and impressed with the car so far. Hopefully there are some members into audio, as I definitely want to upgrade the speakers.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey everyone,
First time VW owner here! Really excited and impressed with the car so far. Hopefully there are some members into audio, as I definitely want to upgrade the speakers.
Congratulations on the new Taos @XenoX, welcome to the forum! What convinced you to make the Taos your first VW? What were you driving before?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! @TaosTime ! I was shopping lots of vehicles in the segment (Kona, Seltos, Trailblazer, Crosstrek) and something about this vehicle called out to me. I liked the fact that it had a tried and proven powerplant from the Jetta and a real transmission. It also had the perfect amount of storage space when the seats fold down. Previously I was driving a Nissan Frontier and before that a Hyundai Veloster R-Spec.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gas mileage so far has been great, 36 coming home from the dealer. 30 going a few miles from home to dinner the other night. I will post some pics of it this weekend after I get it all waxed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts