Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Anybody else experience this? 2022 SE AWD parked behind the house. Windows up when parked and locked. Nobody opened the car or handled key fob. Now the windows are down!!!!
Dang, I'm glad mine doesn't do that. I think the Taos comes from the factory with a curse on the electrical system. Mine has all sorts of random electrical glitches, and from what I can tell reading this forum, lots of others are having all kinds of weird issues as well.

·
Registered
2022 SEL 4motion - Platinum Grey
22 Posts
i doubt it happened by its self. Definitely sounds like someone had the fob in a pocket or something. If you hold the lock button it will open the windows.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the input! No recurrence to date. There are rumblings though of Atlas window drops related to a wiring harness issue. Just my luck, have a 2021 Altas SEL Premium too. S'all good, really like our two Dubs and will just roll with it, LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've owned a couple GM "Huge-Utes" that had similar functionality "down but not up." Probably so because of concern over liability and safety of occupants (see corporate legal, LOL) This seems to be the only actual explanation. It's been cold and I've been scrambling to get our fencing sealed, wearing a big old sweatshirt with the keys sometimes in the pouch - leaning etc :)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts