Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for lengthy description:
- INCIDENT ONE: Parked at store grabbed wallet out of purse to pick up pizza
- Turned off car
- Did not lock door, I was 15 feet away
- Key fob was attached to purse handle, phone was in purse
- Came out with pizza, every door was locked. Could do nothing
- Wanted to call for a rescue to my son up the road for my second fob (thankfully hanging up at home)
- Again, phone locked in car, so ask to use store phone? Of course but duh, welcome to the new age. I've memorized NO phone numbers.
- Was about to call a locksmith with his phone but idea hit me
- Walked out and leaned against window near my purse and was able to get a connection to my Apple watch, it let me message/call
- Son was fortunately home, rescued me with fob
- INCIDENT TWO: In my driveway at home, going to work, opened passenger side, put purse with fob in the car, shut door and walked around to driver's side. LOCKED OUT. Same as above.
- No biggie because I was at home and could get second fob.
- Any feedback appreciated. I'm paranoid now.