Volkswagen Taos Forum banner

Hello

10K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  CRVW 
#1 ·
We picked up my wife’s Pure Grey SE 3 weeks ago and she loves it. The mileage is great compared to our 2013 Tiguan which this replaced. Added a dashcam yesterday and did the throttle response mod with Carista, totally changed the Taos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#8 ·
We picked up my wife’s Pure Grey SE 3 weeks ago and she loves it. The mileage is great compared to our 2013 Tiguan which this replaced. Added a dashcam yesterday and did the throttle response mod with Carista, totally changed the Taos.

Hello to all. Picked up my Taos Highline with Advanced Driver Assistance Package in Pure Grey on July 15. The Canadian Highline appears to equate to a US SEL. It comes equipped with panoramic sunroof as standard, however has US SEL wheels. Canadian models do not show any badge beyond “Taos” and “4Motion”.
Does the SEL include the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Package (Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Dynamic Road Sign Display, Front Assist - Autonomous Emergency Braking, Lane Assist with Traffic Jam and Emergency Assist, Remote start)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.