Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the heated steering wheel turned on with remote start operation like the heated seats and defroster? Tried the remote start but steering wheel was cold. TIA

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is the heated steering wheel turned on with remote start operation like the heated seats and defroster? Tried the remote start but steering wheel was cold. TIA
I used the remote start and heated steering wheel for first time yesterday. I only ran the car for literally 2 minutes before going out. My wheel was still cold. While driving I turned on the heated wheel. It took a long time heat up. Sorry I’m not givIng you an answer. You’ll probably determine the answer the same time I do!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Idk if you're still wondering, but I used remote start for the first time since it started getting colder outside the other day. It did turn on the steering wheel heater at the highest setting and the heated seats at the second setting.

·
Registered
Taos Highline
7 Posts
FYI I had a heated steering wheel on a prior VW that I owned, and it took about 3 to 5 minutes to notice the heat coming through, and about 8 to 10 minutes before it reached full temperature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts