Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Advanced Driver Assistance package. I’m an older guy and was able to pay cash. Just over $45,000 in total. I’ve heard not from VW about a recall
Did you get the Highline? Mine went into the shop 20 days after I bought it... it's still there with 3 recalls. Just heard today that it is apparently all fixed (FINALLY!). I'm hoping to pick it up on Saturday... 6 weeks in the shop.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That’s terrible. I can only imagine the frustration you’re feeling. Lots of other vehicle choices out there and you get these early problems. Certainly hope the dealer has put you in loaner vehicle.
Yes, the Dealership has treated me really well and gave me a loaner each time it went into the shop. When they knew it was going to be in there long term, they moved me out of an Atlas (way too big) and gave me a Tiguan in it's place. I should get my Taos back on Saturday, all fixed up 🤞🤞🤞

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yes, the Dealership has treated me really well and gave me a loaner each time it went into the shop. When they knew it was going to be in there long term, they moved me out of an Atlas (way too big) and gave me a Tiguan in it's place. I should get my Taos back on Saturday, all fixed up 🤞🤞🤞
Really hope all is good when you pick up your Highline. That’s what I have. So far so good, however I’m waiting for a problem. Hoping we don’t see another problem issue posted by you! Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Really hope all is good when you pick up your Highline. That’s what I have. So far so good, however I’m waiting for a problem. Hoping we don’t see another problem issue posted by you! Good luck.
Thanks. I didn't notice problems with the full line recall or the main computer recall; just the Entertainment Unit... which is think was a "one off" exclusive to mine! 🤞

·
Registered
3 Posts
That’s great. I haven’t seen any other Highline around Ottawa. What colour did you order?
I have a red Highline, but it has been sitting at the lot since Aug 24. Really liked it for the first few days though. Similar fuel economy to my Jetta on the highway.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts