Volkswagen Taos Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
2022 Taos S 1.5l AWD
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing Tiguans and I think it's another Taos but turns out to be a Tiguan, Also from far away an Atlas can be mistaken for a Taos but as it gets closer it's obviously larger. And what is the plural of Taos? Taoii?

· Registered
2022 Taos Highline Pure Grey
155 Posts
I keep seeing Tiguans and I think it's another Taos but turns out to be a Tiguan, Also from far away an Atlas can be mistaken for a Taos but as it gets closer it's obviously larger. And what is the plural of Taos? Taoii?
Literally a million people in my area and I’ve only seen one Taos on the road In six months. Ive checked local dealer inventory online a few times out of curiosity and never seen more then three at a dealer.

· Registered
372 Posts
I am starting to see more around. But obviously more Tiguans. Tiguan is VWs best selling car in American and ROW both, so that makes sense.

Our area is a MAJOR VW area. Lots of dealers, lots of Tiguans, Atlas, Jetta. Just in our 1 block radius alone are 6 Tiguans and an Atlas not including our Tiguan. No Taos yet in our neighborhood but I see them occasionally on the road or parked at the mall.

· Registered
2022 Taos Highline Pure Grey
155 Posts
I actually saw my first Taos on the road the other day in small town Idaho! Had to look twice since it was black and the black bumper trim was not obvious, but it was a real Taos!
Really? I hope you took a photo to support this rare sighting 😃. I’m still at only seeing one In almost 9 months ownership. I’ve previously found that when I buy a new vehicle I start seeing them everywhere.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts