·
Registered
2022 Cornflower Blue SE DSG 4 Motion
316 Posts
Funny how all the facts get ignored in this thread
200hp… ignored
Dyno report.. ignored…..

butt dyno isn’t fact

how about you shut us all up and call VW and record the conversation. Tell them you have a 200hp Taos.

then call any reputable tuning company and say you have a disco box from China that gives your car vast horsepower gains. I’d like to hear that conversation for sure…

if you literally want to shut me up I want those answers. Until then I still call all of your claims as bullshit

Yet again let me remind you that multiple people here not just me have vast knowledge on tuning Volkswagens. Yet you think you’re breaking new ground. I’m sorry sunshine you’re not.

I’m right about your disco box, Absolutely. I categorically know more about this subject than you do. Not to mention the electrical engineer here who debunked you weeks ago. Believe that you won’t. I don’t care.
It’s your (your parents) car after all.
If you want to hack around your town in a mid class suv thinking your Brian Earl Spilner that ls up to you. You’re gonna look like an ass.

Please post pictures of this 200hp speed machine You own.

·
Registered
2022 Taos S AWD DSG
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Funny how all the facts get ignored in this thread
200hp… ignored
Dyno report.. ignored…..

butt dyno isn’t fact

how about you shut us all up and call VW and record the conversation. Tell them you have a 200hp Taos.

then call any reputable tuning company and say you have a disco box from China that gives your car vast horsepower gains. I’d like to hear that conversation for sure…

if you literally want to shut me up I want those answers. Until then I still call all of your claims as bullshit

Yet again let me remind you that multiple people here not just me have vast knowledge on tuning Volkswagens. Yet you think you’re breaking new ground. I’m sorry sunshine you’re not.

I’m right about your disco box, Absolutely. I categorically know more about this subject than you do. Not to mention the electrical engineer here who debunked you weeks ago. Believe that you won’t. I don’t care.
It’s your (your parents) car after all.
If you want to hack around your town in a mid class suv thinking your Brian Earl Spilner that ls up to you. You’re gonna look like an ass.

Please post pictures of this 200hp speed machine You own.
You haven't been right about anything and you haven't proven anything ive given all facts
you're trying to bring me down but i don't have to tell you my life story you're a nobody in a forum trying be mr know it all because you're life is meaningless i work hard for my car you're just a clown hating on the internet because your life sucks and your old and bitter i wont be responding to any of your new posts/comments so you can keep your miserable existence to yourself make sure you take your vitamins go enjoy ur life while u can old man

41 - 44 of 44 Posts